Monday, April 11, 2011

AC is fixed but turned Off

Hello~ I hope everyone has had a nice day. Mine day has gone pretty good. Well I ended up doing my job and then covering for my who - as I shared yesterday- hurt his ankle and is wearing a boot and using crutches. So I covered for him at work and I figured I will be covering for him tomorrow as well.


Well last night was a very warm night here. And at about 1:15am - I woke up with a big storm - Our windows had been opened pretty wide - trying to allow as much air in as possible. But with the storm - I needed to get those windows pulled down. I left them open about 2 inches or so - hoping some of the cool air that I felt blowing in, come into our house. By the time we got up this am - the house was much more comfortable. And by that time the storm had passed. We are SO lucky that we did not get hardly any damage - just a mile or so up the road - there was some damage - a tree knocked down into someones living room, lots of trees split, etc. Today the weather has been beautiful! This afternoon our AC people showed up. They replaced the fan blade - they had not seen a blade break the way it had broken so they were going to take it to their boss and see what he thought. They also noticed that the contacts were giving some problems - so they replaced those too. And it loos like there was not any more damage to our system. Praise the Lord!!! It had been running for a while with the blade jammed and I had been worried about that. And what is so cool is that even though the AC is fixed - we have the house opened up and our house is sitting 10 degrees less than it was the last two days at this time of day - at 75* and it feels great.


I hope you all have a great evening! :o)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you were able to get your air conditioner fixed. And I am also glad you got through that storm safely. I have been hearing reports from others --- quite a storm!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories