Friday, April 8, 2011

Our Sweetpea/ And a Prayer Request

This morning my Mother-in-Law goes to the hospital for a heart procedure. If the procedure does not work they will have to put a pacemaker in. If you would, I would really appreciate prayers for her. I am even stressing a little this morning about this. I know that God is in control. Thanks so much! ***************** And now since photos of my Granddaughter are sure to lighten the heart a bit I will share some photos from when we went to the Zoo! This first one looks like she is trying to mimic the bear that was growling at us.
I think she really enjoyed it and I can not wait to take her again when she is a little older and will really understand the whole zoo thing. And hopefully she loves it as much as her Grammie does!! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Prayers for your mother-in-law. I hope she is doing well now.

    And what an adorable little granddaughter you have! I love that smile!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“The Central Issue: Love or Selfishness?” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN...

Sorry I missed posting last week. Here is the 2nd lesson in this series. I am hoping it blesses you! :O)