Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Love for Tupperware

Before I even got married or even knew my husband, I had been introduced to Tupperware. A friend mine had a party and I just had to have a party to get some cool Tupperware. Oh and I think at the time I wanted some Pierre Cardin phone that was a prize if I would sell enough. Well I set out on the said mission and ordered myself some stuff to help make sure that I reached my goal. Thus starting my love for Tupperware. It a been many, many years since I have been to a Tupperware party but at the last one I did - one of the things that I did was bought 4 large and 4 small spice containers and the stand for them. Well last week while I was at one of my favorite Goodwill's - guess what I found?? I found 4 more large containers and 5 small containers - for only $1.00 a piece. I just could not pass them up.
This is my cabinet. I have a few of the containers that I had to wash and dry before I can use them. I had washed all of the new ones and so I moved a few things from small containers to large ones sine we used more of those things - so I am washing some of my containers. I love how much more organized it makes my cabinet. It is very narrow cabinet and so it is hard to see what all you have in there when all the spices are in round containers.


Here is a spinning stand that I have for the spices. I have not decided how I want to store the containers. I wish my spice cabinet was wide enough to use the spinning thing in it. So anyway I will have to decide what to do.


So since I have discovered some cool Tupperware things at Goodwill - it is just too hard to spend the big bucks for the stuff brand new plus the shipping and handling costs - it adds up to way too much. So every time I go to Goodwill, I look and see if I can find any Tupperware pieces. :o)

2 comments:

  1. You inspire me, Lisa! I love your organization and how awesome to find them at Goodwill for a great price!

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, you and I love the same thing! I do not have a lot of tupperware, but absolutely love what I do have. And I confess--I did the same thing, giving a party and then ordering so I would have enough sales! But you know, though I did that years ago, I still have every single piece of those tupperware items I got from doing that. And they have served me now for twenty one years of marriage! Anyway, I have the exact same spice racks that spin--I LOVE them! I have two, in fact, though all of my spice containers are the smaller ones. If you stack two smaller sizes, they fit on the bottom of the spice rack.... If I was buying some today, though, I would buy some of the larger size containers as well. So, GOOD JOB on a great thrift hunt! Don't you just think Jesus smiles when He sees how such a little find can make us so happy?

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories