Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mental Health Day

Good Morning everyone~ I have been so thankful for this week-end. For a Sabbath of rest and now, today- for a Mental Health Day with my sister. For those of you that may be new or just don't remember what that is - it means a day that my sister and I go thrift store shopping. We love to find things at great prices. It is like a hunting for treasures.

This outfit below is one of those treasures that I found.

The skirt - even though you can not see it very well - is a really cute black eyelet skirt- $6.99. The top - $1.99(half price day) and the hose - I got for 1.00 - brand new at thrift store and they were the great energizing hose! So this outfit basically only cost me $10.00!! I love to find deals like that!! Well I hope you all have a great day and a great rest of the week! It will be a busy one for me- I will have to work for my son all this week as well. See ya'll later....Hoping I have some treasures to share at that time. :o)

2 comments:

  1. You are absolutely BEAUTIFUL, Lisa! Great deals on your outfit too--so glad you found all the pieces to go together. :) God is good, and this outfit is a blessing from Him to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great deal! I love blessings like that!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories