Sunday, April 10, 2011

Our "exciting" Week-end

Well it is a bout 8:50pm on Sunday evening. Our AC has not been fixed. We are hoping that our AC guy can get the new fan tomorrow and fix the AC but after today - the highs will only be about 80 or a little higher. Right now it is 83 degrees in our house. And that is with windows wide open and fans running. Yesterday it got up to 85 degrees in our house. It is suppose to get to about 60 degrees tonight - so that will be very helpful. When it gets that cool at night - we can cool the temperature in the house down. Last night it only got to about 70 - so we were not able to really lower the temperature in the house much.


So the AC being out was not the only "excitement" that we had this week-end. This morning our youngest son called from playing Basketball saying that he might have broke his ankle. He had been playing and came down on the ankle and it snapped and he went down. So he was taken to the ER and they did Xrays. No breaks - Praise the Lord!!! But he has a boot and has to wear it for the next 7 - 10 days and use crutches for the first couple of days. We are so thankful that he is OK.


With all our excitement around here, we really did not get much done around here.


Oh - and we love to watch "Amazing Race" but we ended up missing the last 10 minutes or so - SO if any of you guys watch the show and know who got eliminated - I would love to know who it was???? Thanks :o)


OK - and one more question - For some reason every time I write a post now - when I go to post it- it all comes out in a big blob - not in an orderly way like I actually typed it up. Does anyone know why it is doing that? It is frustrating.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry about Nick! He will be in our prayers!

    As far as your blog posts coming out in a big blob--I have had the very same problem! And I have no idea why. And it doesn't happen to me all the time--just sometimes. It just leaves all the spaces out. I will check how it is going to look with the "preview" function, and then if it left the spaces out in between paragraphs I will go to the "edit html" function and incert spaces in that form....but it's frustrating! And it seems random to me, whether it is going to leave the spaces in or leave them out!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories