Thursday, April 21, 2011

He Has Chosen Us


Yesterday Debra over at As I See It Now shared a link to this series - "The Cure for the Insecure" and since then I have watched the first 3 of them. They are great. They are only 15 minutes long and how so much wisdom and truth in them. God Loves us because he made us - not because of what we do. This is not new to any of you who have read my posts in the past. I am pretty passionate about the fact that status, education, degrees, size, looks, amounts of money, etc. - that these things do NOT determine our value. And I love the way that Joyce Meyers presents this message.

This morning I listened to part 3 and was so blessed by the message that I just had to share this series with you all. In Part 3 she tells about how God chose us - and used a little example like going to the grocery store and picking out an apple. Now I know that when I go to the store and pick out my produce - I am pretty particular about what I get. I loved that example. God chose us and we are of value to Him.

She also shared that if we have a hard time believing or understanding God's love for us - that we need to take a college course on God's love. We need to dive deep into the word of God and see what all we can find on the love of God. He loves us - every single one of us!! And it is important that we understand that love. When we understand that love we are more fully able to see and understand our true value. May God bless each and every one of you and may you see God's love shining through into your life today and every day!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“The Central Issue: Love or Selfishness?” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN...

Sorry I missed posting last week. Here is the 2nd lesson in this series. I am hoping it blesses you! :O)