Thursday, April 14, 2011

Having a Busy Week

This is how my son's ankle looked last night. It is still quite swollen. You can see the swelling better when you look straight on to the foot but it was bothering him so I just got the one photo. It is bruised up on both sides as well. And since my son is hurt and should not be on his foot very much - that has meant that I have had to work all week this week. That is one of the main reasons I have not posted very much. I have also had a few errands to run every single day. Oh and my church started a Bible study called Revelation Speaks -so I went to that last night. It will be 27 weeks - I think is what the Pastor said. It was very good last night and I can't wait to so my part of the lessons till next week. It is so good to be feed from the Word of God. When you are feeding on the Word of God - that is when spiritual growth comes about.


Well I am working on a few ideas for some posts but will have to wait until I have a bit more time before I can come to the computer and get them typed out. Until I "see" you guys again - May God bless each of you in a special way and may you spend some time feeding from the Word of God! :o)

1 comment:

  1. I hope your son's ankle and foot is better quickly! Right before Christmas I feel and broke my foot. They seem to take so long to heal. I'm just now able to get around barefoot. For awhile I was wearing a huge boot thing that came up to my knee. Quite cumbersome, to say the least.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories