Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cheerleaders or Opposing Team?

There are people in my life, that from my view point it would see that they would be in my fan club, maybe even my cheer leaders in my attempt to lose weight. And what a surprise it is to me to look across the playing field and discover some of these people - even some in my own family are on the other team. What a disappointment it is to me. But I realize that this is just another form of sabotage. And as I work through the disappointment - I realize that God is Great! I am small and so are those that try to make me feel small - in the bad way, of course. I will try to keep my eyes on God and turn my life and my will over Him. I will also remember that: "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:" 1 Peter 5:8

And just in case some of you out there need some encouragement,the following song is a great one. God created us and there can never be a more beautiful YOU! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)