Tuesday, September 28, 2010

#1 Responsibility

It amazes me as to what music can do. It has the ability to take you down or to lift you up. Most - if not all - of the songs that I share with you, are songs that have really had an impact in my life as I go along this journey.

I have come to realize that the number one thing that our lives should do is to Glorify God. And the only way in which we can do that is to turn our wills over to Him and allow Him to guide us and direct us along the path of life.

What songs have really made an impact in your life to bring you into a closer walk with God?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories