Monday, September 20, 2010

My Chickens

I really enjoy going out to take care of my chickens. They always come running!! And how they like to talk to me!
I decided to get a little water for their "creek bed."
They love to walk through the water and see what treasures they can find!

And as you can tell it does not take long to attract more chickens to the water.

I thought I would share this photo because I think it is funny how the chickens will lay down and just relax. They really know how to live. They work hard looking for food - then take time to relax.

They also like to make themselves a nice little dirt hole to lay in and take a dirt bath in. I thought it was so cool that I was able to get a photo of all of the chickens - kind of looking at the camera!
Well I hope you have enjoyed my chickens as much as I do! I also hope you all have a wonderful week! :O)

2 comments:

  1. They really are beautiful! I'm sure there are lots of lessons we could learn from chickens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to learn how to relax like them..Sweet post..Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)