Friday, September 10, 2010

Prayer Request

Today at noon, my husband has a root canal. I am praying that it goes smoothly and that he is not in much pain. And that he recovers quickly. I am hoping it is doing good by this evening cause I would feel really guilty going to the seminar if he is not doing good. Thanks so much for the prayers, I really appreciate them. :o)

Edited:
Well the root canal went well. Part of the work had been done so it was not as long as we thought it would take. Things went well and he is doing good. I am eating a quick supper and will be headed to pick up a friend and then we will head to seminar. Ya'll have a good evening! :O)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa,
    Praying all goes well. Enjoy your seminar. Look forward to hearing all about it.
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for him over here too. And do not feel bad going to your seminar. If he is not feeling good in the evening time, he may even just want to go to sleep early, as sometimes that helps. So go and enjoy your seminar--Jesus will keep Jason all right while you are gone!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“The Central Issue: Love or Selfishness?” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN...

Sorry I missed posting last week. Here is the 2nd lesson in this series. I am hoping it blesses you! :O)