Friday, September 24, 2010

TGIF

So today has been such a busy day! Well really the whole week has been busy. I am still going to my Seminar 2 days a week for another week. I have enjoyed it but I will be so thrilled when it is over. It is harder to get to bed at a decent time those nights. And when I don't get to bed at a decent time then it messes with my whole schedule. I have explained before that the alarm at my house goes off at 4:41am and we are up by 5am. Well when I get to bed late - then at 5am - I don't feel like I have had enough sleep to get through the day and sometimes I end up going back to sleep which throws my whole day off. First of all, it takes a bit to get back to sleep. Anyway I really like how my day goes when I go to bed earlier and wake up at 5am.

When I wake up that early - I am able to get a lot of things done in the morning. I have been trying to go walking near my home - as many days as I can each week.



One of the many benefits of walking is getting to see the beautiful sunrises! One morning I got to see a Red headed woodpecker that was at the top of a tree. That was so cool! There are some huge beautiful flowers, along where I walk and I tried to get a photo but my phone just does not always get the best photos. I messed with some of the settings and since then I have problems getting good photos with it.

Earlier this week, I had a rough day. We got a bill for double what we thought it was going to be. And several other things added on top of that and I was a little stressed when I was going to my seminar. And when I got out to the overpass that I have to go over in order to get onto the highway - there were a lot of cars backed up at the intersection. And as I sat there waiting for my turn - I noticed a pretty rainbow in the sky. And so I just had to get a photo of it. I could not tell if I got a good photo or not, but I knew that it was an "I love you" from God.

Well I have several ideas of some posts that I want to write but I really need to get my thoughts altogether good before I write them.
I hope you all have a wonderful week-end. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories