Thursday, October 15, 2020

My Newest Favorite Essential Oil...series part 2

Today's post about essential oils will be a neat household hack that I learned a week or so ago! This is an idea that you will want to use what ever your favorite essential oil is. It could really be anything. I started doing this hack with Chamomile oil but to be honest - I think that I will be using different oils to find out which I like for this hack. 

So this idea to to help your bathroom stay smelling fresh. 
I love lavender scented toilet paper! 
Now this will not make all your toilet paper smell like lavender or what ever oil you use but it will help a fresh scent to be released every time you get some toilet paper. 

So what you do is you drop a couple of drops of your favorite essential oil onto the cardboard of the toilet paper roll. I would put a drop or two on each side. Then hang the toilet paper up and each time you get toilet paper - you should get a whiff of your favorite smell! 
 

Like I said you could try any oil. 

 Here are a couple of the ones I think would work great! 



Just a little hack to help your bathroom smell a bit better! And you get to choose which scent you use! :O) 

On the ones I have tried so far - it is not a strong scent - just a light one. 

Next Week I will try to posts what I used when I made up a roller container for headaches.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar