Sunday, October 11, 2020

Best Deal

So this weeks Best Deal Post is a bit late, sorry. 
So this week I went to my favorite little thrift store nearby. And I looked through the things they had outside and their free boxes. And I really lucked out on what I got. 

I actually had to make 2 trips to get this. The first time I got the back part with the electrical cord. And when I got home and realized that there was a little motor - my husband said that there should be something to put on it. And I remembered this color wheel. It was a couple hours later but I ran back to the store and sure enough - it was still there! Yay! I was very excited! 

I have not idea what we will do with it. We may end up giving it to one of our sons, I really don't know. But it is fun to find things - especially vintage things. 

If you want to look this up - you can type in Penetray Color Wheel. I believe there is a youtube that shows one similar to this one - "Pentray Vintage Christmast Color Wheel." 





And by the way - this was in the free box!! 

What a deal!!! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar