Friday, October 9, 2020

Homemade Antibiotic Tonic

This is an awesome video from one of my favorite Youtube Channels - Rain Country! 



Ever since I saw this awesome video - I have been dehydrating some of my herbs- rosemary and oregano. 




 I found a bottle of glycerin at Walmart. And as soon as I got it, I mixed up my first batch of Antibiotic Tonic. 

So directions were basically to fill up jar about 3/4 of the way with herbs- there are others that can be used - but the ones I used were:
Rosemary 
Oregano 
Thyme 

Then add some of the food grade glycerin.  About 3/4 of jar of glycerin - 1/4 water. Stir and stir till well combined. Put lid and ring on and shake well. 



Store in a cool, dark place. And Shake at least 1 time a day. 
6-8 weeks later it should be ready. 
You will strain the herbs out and then it will be ready to use. 

There are many more great details of how to make this antibiotic tonic in the video. It will be WELL worth your time to watch. 

I will now be working on getting more of my herbs dehydrated and ready to start another batch. 
If you try it let me know. :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar