Sunday, October 25, 2020

No Best Deals, But...

 Well I am sorry to say there is no best deal post today. I just have not been able to go thrift store shopping. I really do miss it. It wasn't like I had to buy something every time I went but it was so fun just to go and look and see if I could find treasures. It was neat to look for things that my family needed and to sometimes find them for a good deal. 

I am sure hoping that the restrictions will loosen up. I have heard several people say that the news media is saying that the Covid numbers are going up - but I know for my country the numbers seem to be going down. I also heard a popular youtuber say that overall the cases may be going up but that they had heard a story, I think she said on NPR that the death rate was going down. 

So last week my husband and I went and voted. I was so happy to have that out of the way. I have to take my Mother in law to an appointment on election day so I am glad not to have to try to figure out when to go vote in the middle of trying to get my MIL to her appointment and all. The appointment is like a good 45 minutes away and then we have to park in a parking garage and then the appointment will be at least an hour or more. So this will take a big hunk of our day. The cool thing about voting is that we did not have to wait in any lines and I got an "I voted" sticker for the very first time ever! 

Well that is all for today. Maybe next week I can have a post - we will just have to wait and see. :O) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity