Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Lemonade out of Lemons

 So one of my responsibilities is a bit challenging. It causes me to have to wake up at 4:30am at least once if not twice a week. Although I am a morning person, that is awfully early. I am needed to be at my son's house to be there while he is finishing his day at work and my daughter in law is beginning her work day. I am only over there for about 1 - 1 1/2 hours. Once my son is there and we visit a bit - I am off. I decided since I am already in town to go check out HEB. I figured out that they clearance some of their produce things in the morning. So I have found some good deals. And the store is pretty empty that early. I also sometimes stop by the park on the way home for a walk. And if you read this post shortly after it is published I am probably at HEB or walking - making good use out of my time being up and out of the house early. 

So being up super early may be challenging but I have taken the lemons and turned them into lemonade! And I am thankful to be looking at it like this. Life is brighter when we do! 

P.S. So I wrote this a week ago and now another situation has come up that seems to be a lot of lemons and I am  having to try to figure out a way to make lemonade out of it. Hmm/... how will I do that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity