Sunday, October 4, 2020

My Best Deal

I just have to say that I think it is so great that God will lead me to excellent books! 
Last week I went to my favorite little thrift store- they are still mandating masks - so I do not go in and shop but they have a few things for sale outside and they have free boxes outside- bonus for me - NO mask is required for the outside stuff, thankfully!! 

Well I went through the boxes they had and picked up several free books- but this one by far is the best one I got. It is a book that was actually written in the early 1900's. And this was reprinted in 1990. 

I have only read the first 8-10 pages and I know I will love reading it. 

I will have a post coming soon where I will share little sections of the book with you. 

Oh and by the way - if you think this looks like an interesting book and would like to check it out - you can look it up and find a pdf of the book. 

So today's best deal - was a free book!!! :O) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar