Thursday, October 8, 2020

My Newest Favorite Essential Oil series part 1

 Today I wanted to share my newest favorite essential oil. I wish it had not taken me so long to find this awesome oil! Chamomile essential oil smells SO good. I have really enjoyed learning more and more about essential oils and what great things you can use them for! 

Today I want to share something that I decided to do by accident really. 

I had ordered some fractionated coconut oil from Amazon. I wanted to make up a roller container of a headache blend for myself and my son and needed some more carrier oil. This is how it showed up: 


Yes - that is oil all over the box. All but about 2 oz of the 16 oz of oil spilled out. I salvaged what I could. And in the process - noticed how wonderful the oil felt on my hands!! And when I realized how much I LOVED the smell of teh Chamomile oil - I knew I needed to make up a face lotion with the fractionated coconut oil and Chamomile oil! 

The next time I went to Walmart - I found a bottle of fractionated coconut oil. 

Added a few drops of Chamomile Essential Oil. And came up with a fabulous face lotion. 
This is what I am using on my face every night. 
And I absolutely love it! No more high dollar stuff that probably isn't that good for my face anyway! 

Nothing like not only saving money but also coming up with something more luxurious! 

Be sure and come back next week when I will share some more ideas of how to use this, and other essential oils!! :O)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity