Monday, September 10, 2012

Which Way Do You Lean?



"Which way does a tree fall? A tree falls down the way it leans. So be careful which way you lean."



This week end my husband and I watched "The Lorax" movie. This quote really caught my attention. It really gives us a lot to think about. Which way are we leaning? Do our lives lean towards Jesus Christ and living our lives in submission to His will OR are we living our lives according to the world's standards? When we live our lives in submission to God's will, He gives us strength and holds us up so that we don't fall. When we lean towards the world's standards we are bound to fall- fall to the temptations of the adversary. Which way do you lean?

2 comments:

  1. I certainly know which way I want to lean. This is good food for thought. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lauren for the comment. I thought it was great food for thought and what is cool is that God gives us everything we need to lean towards Him! God bless you, Lisa :O)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity