Thursday, September 27, 2012

What A Promise!


"Let not your heart be troubled. You believe in God, believe also in Me.
2 In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, so that where I am, you may be also.
4 And where I go you know, and the way you know."

John 14:1-4

This is another repost - I think I want to start a series of  promises found in the Bible - so when you see "What a Promise!" you will know it is part of this series!  

5 comments:

  1. Great idea! I will eagerly look forward to reading your promises!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad ya'll are looking forward to this series. I think it is very important for us to remember the promises of God. And by doing this post - it will help me stay focused on looking for promises. God bless you both~ Lisa :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fantastic. I look forward to your posts. I'm your newest follower. :-). Marci...lifewithjoys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marci- Great to have you! I don't have a lot of time this morning but I look forward to checking out your blog!
    Have a blessed day, Lisa :O)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories