Thursday, September 13, 2012

God's Not Finished With Me

I wanted to share something that is obviously clear but I wanted to share - just in case I have ever given the idea that I was perfect.
Over the past few years - things have been more challenging that usual - I have shared this on more than once occasion. But what I think I have not done a good enough job at doing is - sharing some of the positives that have come from those hard times.
Those hard times have driven me to the feet of Jesus. It has helped me realize my need for Him and the importance of submitting my life to Him. These things are so very valuable and I am so thankful for them. And through these past years - God has been working on me more and more. I am so far from where He would have me be but Praise God I am not where I was.
God wants me to reflect His character - and I am not there - it is a journey - a life long journey. And I am so thankful that God is there every step of the way to guide and direct me.
So if I have ever given the impression that I think that I have arrived - please know that I know better than that. :o)

Edited to add this cool photo that's been floating around facebook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

26: The Facts About Fats - Part 1