Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Finishing a 10 Month Journey

This week I finished a 10 month journey. Eleven months ago - I felt like the Holy Spirit was leading me to read through "The Conflict of the Ages" series. Well I ordered a set of the books, I had most of the books already but wanted to color code mark the books as I went along and really preferred to have an actual set of the books. I found the set online for a very reasonable price - I am thinking $35.00 for the set and that was with shipping.
During the month that I was looking for a reasonable priced set - I decided to start reading a couple of much smaller books - so I started with "Steps to Christ" - it was an awesome book and I WILL be reading it again. There is SO much to digest in this book. It was such a blessing to read. I highly recommend it. Then I read "Thoughts From The Mount of Blessing" again - a great book and will probably read it again. I am sure that both of these books are the type that you will find new treasures each time you read.

 My set finally arrived and in November of 2011 - I began to read through this series.
This set basically begins at the beginning of the Bible and works its way through the Bible - ending with a book that basically goes through the history of the great controversy between God and Satan from where it started - in heaven - and it takes us right up to the close of time on this earth. This book actually took me the longest to read - just under 4 months.
I have already found an awesome book to read next and will be sharing about that one soon, so stay tuned. :O)
*You can find a link to each of the books here  "The Conflict of the Ages" 

2 comments:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories