Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thursday's Random Bits

Today I was finally able to get my yard mowed again. It has come to that time of year again when we have to mow about every week if we want the yard to look nice. I had to move a couple of my pepper plants around(thank goodness they are in containers) in order to be able to get the lawn mower into the Chicken pin. It feels nice to get it all done. I had a few snags - ran over a strap and then ran out of gas. But over all it went great and the yard looks nice. I was able to get my main weed eating done in the front yard too.

I am so thankful to be feeling better. Last night was rough again. But I am hoping that tonight will be better. I bought a bar of Yardley Oatmeal and Almond soap today and I am planning on taking a cool shower before I go to bed and I am praying for a good nights rest. It has been almost 2 weeks since I have gotten a good nights rest. Trust me I have been miserable every night.

Today I was thinking about all the times that I have taken it for granted that I have a fairly good immune system and that most of the time I feel OK. I think after you deal with physical discomfort for  while - it really makes you appreciate the good times even better. So remember that - if you are physically doing well - you have something to be thankful for.

After I got done mowing, it was fun to see my chickens out exploring their yard. They love freshly mowed grass as much as I do. And of course all of the bugs that I knocked up when I mowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision