Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tornado Activity Too Close

It has been a rough day here in Texas today. There has been two main tornado's that moved through the area. Touching down here and there.
These two photos are photos of the tornado that hit the closest to us. Just a couple of miles behind where we live. It was quite scary.
This is the radar after a lot of the tornado's calmed down. But I am now hearing that some tornado's are kicking up again.
We have been SO lucky with just heavy rains and then hail for about 10 minutes or so.
I have spent a lot of time today praying for family and friends that are out there in dangers way. here is still activity going on. Just heard of a tornado that touched down near Forney.
I hope you all stay safe out there today. :O)

6 comments:

  1. What a scary line of storms! I sure hope they die out some before they arrive in my area. Glad to know you are okay - that funnel is just too close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann - Most of the tornado activities is north of 20 - so hopefully you guys will be safe. You guys are south of 20 - right? Praying you guys are safe.
    Lisa :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok - Ann - forget what I just said. Was watching the news and they were talking about there still being a chance to hail, storms and tornados going east all along the line of storms. Praying that you guys are safe. Lisa ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are ok, Lisa! I saw footage of the tornadoes this morning and it was so sad to see how many people lost their homes. God bless them. Take care, Debra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to God's wall of protection.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

19: Go to the Ant