Sunday, April 1, 2012

Not Done Yet, But Getting Closer

It is a very warm afternoon, in the upper 80's. So I have had to come inside to take a break. Oh and on another break - I found what looks like poison ivy on my left arm. I am hoping that is all I get and that it will heal quickly. I had sure hoped I was not allergic.

Hoping I have another photo to share later today or tomorrow of the finished area! Oh and those piles of branches and trees - have been taken to our trash pile. And believe me - we have had many, many piles from cutting things down. This is just stuff from one little area. I have several piles of leaves that I need to get raked up and transferred to the area that I want them. So that will be what I go out and do in a few minutes. Then it will be back on cutting down trees and pulling briers and such out of the trees.

Later this week- I will share with a blessing that God brought to us last week. But for now - it is time to get to work. See ya'll later~ :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories