Thursday, April 5, 2012

Boy - This Stuff Drains You

Today has really been a hard day for me - poison ivy wise. It is really sucking the energy out of me and I have not been able to get done half as much as I would have liked to get done. I have a to do list but I am having to literally make myself do what ever I actually get done.

I did actually make myself go out and work on that corner of the yard. Yes - the corner of the yard that gave me this mess. That was hard to make myself do. I was NOT wanting to go back out there. I did take my poison ivy killer stuff out there and sprayed the poison ivy that was left. Not a lot but enough to cause me some concern. We got the trees cut down and have it mostly cleaned up. I need to take a rake to parts of it and finish cleaning it up. And then I have some stuff to take to the Pile. But I left that for another day.

We had the guy coming to buy the motorcycle and to pick it up today. So that has been taken care of. I sure appreciate my husband being willing to sell it and now we will put more focus on cleaning out the garage. And getting other thing done around here.

Anyway I just wanted to touch base with you all. I may be taking a bit of a bloggy break. Tonight I am going to take a half of a benedryl and hoping that it will help with the itching. Cause I am itching all over and especially the spots of outbreak. Hoping to have this stuff cleared up soon. Ya'll have a good week end! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)