Friday, April 27, 2012

Refreshing the Soul

Sometimes the soul just needs to get out into nature, to sit in the sunshine and breath the fresh air. This is what I needed and this is what I did last week. The past couple of weeks have been very hard on me - physically and mentally. I did not sleep very good for several weeks there - with the poison ivy and all. So it was very refreshing to my soul when we went camping last week.
We went a great state park that had a fishing pier. And we spent several evenings there fishing. Caught some awesome fish and just enjoyed each others company and also the fresh air and the sunshine. It was so refreshing to the soul.
I think that we all need to take time to refresh our souls. Spending time in nature is a great way to do that. But spending time in God's Word every day is a daily refreshing that we need. So please take time today to refresh your soul - spend some time in God's Word and nature if you can. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories