Sunday, April 15, 2012

Simple Beauty

Well here is the good news. 2 weeks later and my worse case (0nly case) of poison ivy ever...my corner is basically done! There is a bit of touch up to do but I am so thankful for the progress made. The sun was not out very bright the day I took a photo. Sorry you can't see it very clearly but it does look really nice.
 Well just as a added bonus I thought I would share a photo of a medium on a main road in the area. There are a lot of places with bluebonnets and indian paintbrushes that are very pretty and hopefully I can get a photo of them, but this is a picture with simple purple, pink and yellow flowers. Just one of the added benefits of spring time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision