Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hoping to Finish Today

I don't know if I mentioned this a couple of days ago but this photo was taken last year. So imagine the growth - grown up about a foot forward from where it is in this photo. And all of the trees and such have grown taller as well. We have had to cut down quite a few trees - because they have thorns. I don't want trees that have thorns. Oh and when I say thorns..these thorns are like about an inch - inch and a half long. Ouch. It makes it a bit more dangerous to deal with them but that is what my nice pair of leather gloves are for. But let me tell you those thorns along with the brier thorns have still come through the gloves- so I have to be careful.

So we have about 2/3's of it done. So far no poison ivy. I do have one spot on my ankle that very well could be poison ivy. Ever so often it burns and itches but I am trying to hard to mess with it.

In just a few minutes I am hoping to get out back and get working on this area. I am hoping that by tonight I can take a photo of it and post it so ya'll can see the progress- Well actually I am hoping it is done by tonight. We will see. I have a lot of other things I want to do today to..so we will have to see what gets done.

I hope you all have a wonderful day! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)