Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Poison Ivy Still Relentlessly Bothering Me....

Well I saw my Dr again and she was not happy with the lack of progress with my poison ivy. So she upped my meds to 6 pills for 2 days and then tomorrow I will start the 4 a day for 4 days and then 3 a day for 3 days and continue tapering down until I am done - I think I will be on pills till the 26th or after. I am still having a hard time. This is really wearing me down. Right now as I type my arms are burning and itching like crazy. I am not sleeping good at night. I guess it is the heat from my body up against the mattress that is causing the poison ivy to flare up and then I get woke up - at least several times a night. And it bothers me enough that I have to go wash my arms off at least and sometimes even apply some meds.
As I have shared before, I have some person stuff going on as well and this case of poison ivy has really caused havoc with my emotions and such. Not surprised..I have not been this miserable- physically in a long time....a really long time. Actually I can not remember when I was in worse shape - over such a long period of time. Since Thursday - I have been miserable. Wasn't pleasant since the Sunday before that Thursday but totally miserable since then.
Anyway I would like to ask for prayers. Please pray that I can get a good nights rest. And that this stuff will finally clear up. Then I am hoping that I can deal with my other problems in a much more good way. Thanks so very much :o)

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories