Monday, April 23, 2012

Back to Reality

Good Morning~ Well last week my husband and I went on a camping trip. We had a great time! It was very relaxing and refreshing. It's kind of funny - I felt pretty good and was thinking of the energy that I was feeling and that once we got home - of all the things I could get accomplished. Well the day that we came home -was the day that I dropped my prednisone from 2 times a day down to once a day. Well by Sunday - when I thought that I was going to get SO much done- I was having major hot flashes and a headache and just not feeling good. I was able to get a few things done around here - like the priority things that I really felt I needed to get done. I am SO hoping that I do not have those problems today. I have a pill to take today and this should end my prednisone. I am so ready to be off this medicine.

I have been itchy off and on the last week - but on Saturday night it flared up again and I had a rough night. I am so ready for all of this to be behind me. I am so thankful to be towards the end but will be thrilled when it is all gone.

I have an awesome story to share with you all of how God was watching over us on our trip, but I will have to share that later. I am going to have to get back into the swing of things and get myself to work. I have a lot of do to catch up. I hope you all have a great day! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to hearing that story you mentioned!

    I am so sorry that this poison ivy has plagued you so. :( Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories