Wednesday, April 25, 2012

God's Watchful Care

Last week my husband and I went camping. After we got our RV all set up in our spot, we decided to drive to a nearby town to get a few things. We drove up a two lane road to the main road. As we sat at a red light - all of a SUDDEN a semi - came pulling up beside us on our left~ meaning he was on the wrong side of the road. He had been driving so fast that it took him till he got to the front of our truck or even a little ahead of our truck before he could get the semi to stop. Whoa. That was scary. We had no idea that he came so close to rear ended us going so very fast. Had he hit us going as fast as he was - we would have been seriously hurt - even though we were in a good sized Dodge truck. And had someone been coming the other direction - he could have killed them or they could have swerved to miss him and hit us head on. There are so many scenario's of what could have happened. I am so very thankful that God was watching over us and keeping us safe. I am so thankful for God's hand of safety on us that day and many other times that we have no idea of what we are protected from. When we get to heaven, I am sure we will be surprised to hear the many stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking