Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Treasure Hunting



So last week I shared how I had found two matching pieces of Avon stuff at two different stores~ Here. Well I decided to check out my Avon Collection book and guess what I found out? Well there is also a soap holder and a pitcher and saucer- that match the pieces that I have already found. Here is a photo of the pitcher and saucer:




So now I am on a treasure hunt to see if I can find it or the soap holder. I would love to have the whole set. Anyway I just wanted to share that with you all today. I am sure you appreciate me sharing about something other than the poison ivy.


*Also I have some prayer requests. My youngest son has a redo test to finish up his GED test today. And my oldest son has a meeting with his previous employers. Praying that God will have His hand in everything and will bless. I would really appreciate any prayers. And also prayer for me - that I will be healed - physically, mentally, and spiritually. Thanks so much! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking