Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Treasures- Matching But From Two Different Stores

Hello~ Today was suppose to be a day off. Then I found out that I was going to have to work, one hour before I was suppose to be there. So my plans were changed and I had to put my to do list aside.

I worked and afterwards, I decided to not let the day go to waste so I ran to a nearby favorite Goodwill. I found a couple of tops for me. I also found a cute pair of capri's,a top,and a dress for for my granddaughter. While I was there I found and awesome find! A couple of weeks ago I found the cutest blue and white Avon vase at a different GW store. Today I found the other matching piece of the set. I was so thrilled. There was so much stuff on the shelves and I was about to leave the store so it was a real blessing that I found it! Each piece cost me $2.00.

My friend Susan found a treasure this week at her favorite thrift store. If you have found treasure's at thrift stores, Goodwill's or garage sales. Please leave a comment. I would love to hear about them! :o)

2 comments:

  1. WOW! How fortunate to have found the matching piece! God must have smiled as He helped you find it there on the shelves. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know what you mean- There was ALOT of stuff on the shelves and it was nicely tucked in - not real obvious at all. It was a true blessing from God!
    Lisa :O)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories