Friday, April 13, 2012

Our Mission Field

When pulling out of our church parking lot - you will notice this sign:

"You are Now Entering the Mission Field."

And although I agree with this sign, our mission field encompasses so much more.

I really believe that we need to have this attitude as much when we go to church, as we do when leaving the church. I'm sure we all know of someone who no longer goes to church. I believe that our mission field is as much in the church as outside of the church.

I also think that we need to have this attitudes at our own homes and around our own families.

"Wives, likewise, be submissive to your own husbands, that even if some do not obey the word, they, without a word, may be won by the conduct of their wives." 1 Peter 3:1 (you can read the rest of this chapter and find more wise instruction)

We need to show the love of Jesus no matter where we are. You never know who is watching you or who, in your realm of influence, needs to feel the love of Jesus.
So we all need to realize that our mission field is our realm of influence. Every person that crosses our path - are people that we can influence for or against Jesus Christ. That is ALOT of responsibility!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision