Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Dropping in to say Hi!

This month has been just as busy as I thought it would- maybe more busy in some aspects. Trying to keep up the basics and spend time with my granddaughter has proved challenging. I've had to let a few things go this month., which is fine because come next week and I'll be missing the sweet girl and will have regretted not spending more time with her. I so wish we had more time with her.  I also wish we were able to get her for a month during a cooler month. There is so much more we would like to do with her but we just aren't able because of the heat. I try to take her out to play in the sandbox when ever I can, with her living in the big city~ it's not something she gets to do very often.
Well speaking of the sweet girl~ she just woke up so I need to close for now. I just wanted to check in and say hi. Hope your all doing well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)