Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Brain Health..series...day 26

Proverbs 26

"Like a madman who throws firebrands, arrows, and death.
19 Is the man who deceives his neighbor; and says, "I was only joking!"
verses 18-19

Evils of Sly Innuendo~ "Closely allied to gossip is the covert insinuation, the sly innuendo, by which the unclean in heart seek to insinuate the evil they dare not openly express. Every approach to these practices the youth should be taught to sun as they would shun the leprosy."  Ed 236

Psalms 26

***I would like to share a link to the online books that I use quotes from - there are quite a few books available here to read. Online Books

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision