Saturday, July 15, 2017

Brain Health...series...day 15

Proverbs 15

 "A soft answer turns away wrath, But a harsh word stirs up anger."
verse 1
 
 
Silence can be golden: "If impatient words are spoken to you, never reply in the same spirit. Remember that "a soft answer turneth away wrath"(Proverbs 15:1)  And there is wonderful power in silence. Words spoken in reply to one who is angry sometimes serves only to exasperate. But anger met with silence, in a tender, forbearing spirit, quickly dies away." MH 486
 
If you are interested in reading more in Ministries of Healing - click on the link - it will take you to this book - and the chapter that this quote is taken from. You can always go to the link at the left of the page that says -"Online Books" to check out all the books available there!
Ok - I guess you can't- sorry I didn't realize that. So I added a link to the main page showing what books are available online.

Psalms 15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking