Thursday, July 27, 2017

Brain Health..series..day 27

Proverbs 27
"Wrath is cruel and anger a torrent, 
But who is able to stand before jealousy?
verse 4

Harboring Envy/jealousy~ "Envy (Jealousy) is one of the most satanic traits that can exist in the human heart,, and it is one of the most baleful in its effects. Says the wise man, "Wrath is cruel, and anger is outrageous; but who is able to stand before envy?" Proverbs 27:4. It was envy that first caused discord in heaven, and its indulgence has wrought untold evil among men." PP 385

Psalms 27


***I would like to share a link to the online books that I use quotes from - there are quite a few books available here to read. Online Books

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)