Thursday, July 13, 2017

Brain Health..series...Day 13

Sorry~ I've been super busy with extra responsibility so I wasn't able to get a post written up. Hopefully I'll get a chance to get one done for tomorrow.
I have some great ideas for some posts, but jus need to find the time to get them written up and posted. Hope you all are doing well. :)
** Oh and an update of the cute little denim dress I bought for $7.50~ I got it and it fits pretty well- but will do much better in about 10 pounds. I'm looking at it as an investment in me- the me that reaches her goal. There is no giving up for me! God led in the making and setting of the goal~ He will give me strength and courage to reach that goal, in His time! :)

Proverbs 13



Psalms 13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)