Monday, July 17, 2017

Brain Health..series..day 17

Proverbs 17
"A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones."
Verse 22

"Gratitude, rejoicing, benevolence, trust inGod's love and care- these are health's greatest safeguards. To the Israelites they were to be the very keynote of life." Ministry of Healing

~ sorry no link today- you can always go to the post that had the link to all the online books to look it up. I'm having issues with my desk top computer and not quite sure hot to do the links with my iPad.

Hope you all are doing well. :)
Psalms 17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories