Sunday, January 3, 2016

Crazy Weather

Ok - I thought I would share something that has traveled around Facebook - at least on mine.
This is a prime example of how crazy our weather can be here in Texas! The Friday - was Christmas Day. Seriously - this was our weather.
 

We woke up to snow on Monday morning! Thankfully it was not very icy because Monday at noon - was the set time for us to get our sweet granddaughter.

Poor thing ended up with Strep throat on Thursday - and is slowly feeling better.

Well I just wanted to pop in for a few minutes and share this with you all. I hope you all are doing well. Take Care :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking