Saturday, January 16, 2016

Power of Prayer

"I will bring the one –third through the fire, Will refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name, And I will answer them. I will say, ‘This is My people’; And each one will say, ‘The LORD is my God.’ ” (Zechariah 13:9 NKJV)

 "The traumatic process of testing and trial will result in the remnants being established in a special relationship with God." notes for this verse in my Andrews Study Bible.


When we go through various trials we get new revelations into who God is, which in turn draws us into a deeper relationship with Him!

And prayer just happens to be a very important part of the whole process of getting to know God more and more. It is also a great tool to help us to hold onto Him through the trials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)