Monday, January 18, 2016

Come What May...

Today, in America, Martin Luther King, Jr life is celebrated with a Federal holiday. This morning as I was walking on my treadmill I just happened to hear this awesome quote and had took note of it. And then when I checked Facebook -just a little later- I found it! I really like this quote. And many of his other quotes. I think that he would be disappointed with some the behaviors that are found today- not at all in line with peace and seeking to do God's will as many of his quotes share.

1 comment:

  1. I still believe that our purpose in this one and only life is to be with others and to feel and bring joy. At least for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)