Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Update...

Ok - I finally got a call from my Dr. I did not get news that had expected. I had thought that I would either get a clean bill of health or I would get told that my remaining ovary had another cyst/tumor - well  - that is not what happened at all. I was told that I have an enlarged uterus. We have no idea why it is enlarged and so - I am being referred to a gynecologist. I have picked out a lady dr - the one that delivered my granddaughter and I am hoping that my Dr office will set up an appointment for me with her and I am hoping to find out when tomorrow. So really I don't know very much more than I did earlier today- well I do - cause at least it is not a major problem with my ovary - or ovarian cancer - that stuff sounds so scary - since it is so hard to detect.

But now I will go to another Dr and hopefully she can look at my results and know where we need to go from there. Please continue to pray for me. I have more peace now - especially since I figured out a dr who I feel comfortable with- that made a big difference. I was going to go to the Dr who delivered my oldest son - but he really does not do many surgeries any more and I did not want to go to someone only to be sent onto someone else.

3 comments:

  1. Well, I'm glad you're starting to get a little more information. A doctor you are comfortable with is huge! I will be praying you are able to get an appointment....very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am keeping up the praying for you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ladies for the prayers - I really appreciate them. It is nice to think that maybe there is some relief in sight- if we can just figure out what the problem is and fix it. Thanks again, Lisa :O)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories