Thursday, October 17, 2013

A Little Blogging Break....after tomorrows post that is...

Just wanted to drop in here for a minute and let you know that I will be taking a few days off from blogging. I have a couple of tests that my Dr wants me to have done so get to the bottom of some problems that I have been having. I am hoping that everything comes back fine or easy fixes.

I already have my post for tomorrow set up so you will not miss out on our series.

My son also has his daughter this week end so we will be enjoying her as well. I'll be back soon. :O)

3 comments:

  1. All the best as you wait for your tests. Waiting can be so hard! I'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping you in my Prayers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies - I will be so glad to have the stuff behind me- Got one thing done this morning and will have another test done on Monday. Hoping everything turns out good> I will let ya'll know.
    Lisa :O)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking