Sunday, October 13, 2013

Battle are Distractions


 
 
This was something floating around Facebook this week.
When I read it - I thought, "how very true.".

We are told in Ex. 14:14 That God will fight for us and we shall hold our peace. When we try to fight all our battles we are self-sufficient, not depending on our Heavenly Father to take care of us. And that can be a very dangerous place to be.
*************************

So wouldn't you know it- once I had written up this post and had it as a draft - waiting to when would post it- that is when this test hit me yet again.

Well the situation with the truck brought a lot of stress to me - because I was thinking that I needed to fight the battle on my own. And it was so neat that shortly after I decided to claim Ex 14:14 ( I had actually totally forgotten about this post that I had done earlier in the week) that God stepped in and took care of the situation. Now if only I could get to the point of trusting God that I do not get into the emotional stress that comes when I am not keeping in mind that God is in control.

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa! This is a great Facebook share. It's so true. How much waste is there in spending energy where God will take of it all. So happy to hear things went well with the truck. But mostly because you could so clearly see God's hand in it all.

    So inspiring!
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure wish I could figure out why I can not get the reply button to work - for replying to messages.
    Anyway Ceil - thanks for the comment. Oh and I loved the photo that you posted! Lisa :O)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)