Saturday, October 12, 2013

Bible Marking 2nd series

Bible Marking Guide


 

Bible Marking Guide

 by:

John Earnhardt
 

Born Again - BA

"A person must be spiritually born again, thus changing from his or her old ways and living a clean life reflecting the principles and teachings of Christ. Such an experience comes only through the working of the Holy Spirit upon the heart."
 
1. "The heart is deceitful above all things, And desperately wicked; Who can know it?" Jeremiah 17:9
 
2. "Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."      John 3:3
 
3. "Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God."       John 3:5
 
4. "and said, "Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven."    Matthew 18:3
 
5. "Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord,"    Acts 3:19
 
6. "The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit."    John 3:8
 
7. "For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace." Romans 8:6
 
8. "Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me. 11 Do not cast me away from Your presence, And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me. 12 Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, And uphold me by Your generous Spirit." Psalms 51:10-12
 
9. "knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin."    Romans 6:6
 
10. "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. " 2 Corinthians 5:17
 
11.       " If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God."    Colossians 3:1
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking