Monday, October 21, 2013

Hi

Photo: Somebody is  having fun at the park!!

Just a quick check in.
My appointment for a test I am having done is at 2:30pm today. I probably won't have results for a few days. It would be great to find out something soon, but I am not counting on it. In my experience it is when I find out results quickly that means that something maybe wrong.
 
Anyway we had a good week-end. We carved a pumpkin with our granddaughter. Temps were nice enough on Sunday that I was able to take her to the park to play. When it was getting time to go home- she noticed a butterfly and then a dragonfly- which turned into another 30 minutes or so of walking around looking for bugs and insects. She loves them. Oh and looking at flowers too.
 
As usual at 5pm on Sunday when it was time to say good bye it was hard on all of us. Poor baby - if it is this hard on us adults just think how hard it must be on her- she has not understanding of time and when she will get to see her loved ones.
 
Ok - I hope you all had a good weekend and will have a good week. :O)
 


6 comments:

  1. Good Morning Lisa! I haven't visited in a while, I do apologize for that. I feel like I have really fallen behind in your life. I hope whatever tests you have had will turn out well. You are in my prayers.

    Your little one is so precious! Good for you to let her stay a little longer to indulge in her passion (bugs? interesting!). Not sure why she had to leave, but I know you'll see her again soon. The young have no concept of time, that's true...so it won't seem long at all until next time.

    Thinking of you!
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ceil~ She is our granddaughter. Her Daddy(our son) and his wife got a divorce earlier this year. And the ex wife has custody of her. He gets to see her every Thursday night for 2 hours and then every other week end. Thanks so much for the prayers, they are very appreciated. Lisa :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking of your test this evening and decided to check your blog. I'll be praying for you as you wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the prayer - they work wonders! Lisa :O)

      Delete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking